Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger
OutdoorHub
8-Time Bassmaster Champion Mike “Ike” Iaconelli Joins Berkley Team

Mike “Ike” Iaconelli, a Bass Fishing Hall of Fame Inductee and 8-time Bassmaster Champion has decided to join the Berkley hard bait and terminal tackle team for 2024. Mike Iaconelli is one of the biggest names of the past couple of decades in the pro bass fishing circles. He has hosted multiple TV shows and is the only angler in Bassmaster history to have won at every adult tournament level. Ike has accumulated eight career wins, 9051 lbs in career catches, and $2,782,540 in career winnings in his 27 years of professional career. While already being a part of the Berkley soft bait team for several years now, he is now fully switching over to fishing Berkley baits for the 2024 season. Ike will now add Berkley’s new cutting-edge hard baits into his bass-catching arsenal such as the Money Badger, Stunna, Frittside, and Dime.

“I am beyond excited to be joining the hard bait side of the Berkley team,” said Ike. “I have had the privilege of having a hand in developing some amazing Berkley soft baits over the years and this truly brings everything full circle for me to join this team and I couldn’t be more excited to have this opportunity.”

Mike Iaconelli has had a hand in the development of several of Berkley’s popular soft baits and now is looking forward to the next step forward in lure technology with the launch of Berkley’s new line of forward-facing sonar-optimized hard and soft baits.

“With this forward-facing sonar craze happening right now, Berkley is creating innovative baits and techniques to help utilize this technology and change the way we fish,” said Ike. “Berkley is truly establishing themselves as a leader in dominating sight and technology. I look forward to helping assist in how we better interact with fish using such an advanced sonar.”

“Mike is someone who has paved his way as one of the most consistent and well respected anglers in the industry, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have him join the Berkley hard bait and terminal tackle team,” said Berkley’s Vice President of Marketing Communications, Marc Kempter. “He has played a crucial role in the growth and development of some of Pure Fishing’s biggest brands and there’s no question he will do the same for Berkley’s hard bait and terminal tackle team.”

The post 8-Time Bassmaster Champion Mike “Ike” Iaconelli Joins Berkley Team appeared first on OutdoorHub.

Continue reading...