a new boat to consider

crwill

I recentlhy purchased a nnew Allison Bassport Pro. I haven't been in the water yet but my point is that its design and functionality is classic bass boat. You can get it with single console or dual consoles. This is my 4th Allison. The first three were Prosport models, singel cockpit that fits 2 offering great wind protection but not a classic bass boat design. The wind protection was what made me stick with its design. But recently I bought the Bassport Pro with its classic bass fisherman design (dual console and all the other fineries that come with a deluxe bass boat).

I beleive because there are no dealers out west that offer Allison boats, that that is the reason there are so few out here. If you do happen to see one, inspect it up close and you will be impressed. It has a great ride in rough water, a dry ride (I used to own a few Champions that were dry and smooth riding but the Allison is better in my opinion) and is extremely fast. I had a friend who had a Champion and when he saw my first Allison, a 2003 with a 225 Promax on it, he went out and purchased a 300 merc figuring it was a no brainer. Well one day he pulled up beside me while cruising on the lake and gave me the thumbs up. I pulled away like he was standing still. He eventually has purchased two Allisons.

So give Allisons a chance when you are considering a new bass boat. You won't regret it if you buy one. I am not a dealer or have any affiliation with Allison boats. I am merely a very happy customer and couldn't be more pleased with that company and their product.

Robert