kipp

Boating Moderator
Staff member
BBM Staff Member
Community Supporter
Boat
2007 Triton Tr 186..Alumacraft 146 NCS
Abu Garcia Orra SX Casting Reel - $99.95

One of the best values in an Abu Garcia Reel, the Orra SX Casting Reel combines many of the popular features of the Revo Series and adds a few of its own. Featuring the low profile design and ergonomic comfort of the Revo, the Orra SX is constructed from a light-weight Aluminum Frame and Graphite Sideplates. Housed inside the sturdy frame are seven High Performance Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings that provide the reel with it's smooth casts and retrieves.
Abu Garcia's Pitch Centrifugal Brake System is easily accessed through the reels non-handle sideplate and provides the ultimate in cast control and backlash resistance. A quick adjustment of the brakes will provide the angler with the braking force necessary to pitch a heavy lure a short distance or allow you to cast a lightweight lure a mile. Also helping with backlash resistance is the corrosion resistant Instant Anti-Reverse Bearing. Generating the reel's speedy 6.4:1 gear ratio and providing plenty of torque is the Duragear Brass Gears and an Oversized Main Gear. In addition, the Power Disk Drag System delivers smooth performance throughout its range like you would expect from Abu Garcia. Born from the Revo Series, the Orra SX Casting Reel is built around the performance that has made Abu Garcia lengendary, providing anglers with the perfect combination of performance, reliability and value.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=ColumnHeading>Reel Specs</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SpecDkBG>Orra SX</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SpecLtBG>Bearings: 7BB+1RB
Line Cap: 12/145

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!--
-->

GREAT REEL FOR THE PRICE!

Comments:Very smooth reel and great for the money. But I'll stick with the Revo.
Comments:I have 8 of them. Can't beat the price or reel.
Comments:No way can you buy a better reel for the money. I have one and it preforms as well if not better than my reels that cost twice as much. Great reel!
Comments:I have two of this reels, I love them for the price.

View Large