Community Supporter
Boat
2007 Triton Tr 186..Alumacraft 146 NCS

$129.95

Select Model

Product Actions
$129.95
Qty.

• 7 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
  • Carbon Matrix™ hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
  • IM-C6™ (Insert molded C6) body design combines an X-Cräftic™ gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
  • Lightweight graphite rotor
  • Rocket line management™ system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
  • Rocket spool lip design™ allows better control of line coming off the spool
  • Large PVC knob provides greater comfort and durability
  • Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
  • Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
  • Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
  • Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
Smooth performance meets unique design in the updated Revo® S spinning reel platform. Class-leading features such as the Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6™) carbon body design, a Carbon Matrix™ drag system and HPCR™ (High Performance Corrosion Resistant) bearings make this Revo spinning reel a fierce contender. A compact and lightweight design deliver all-day comfort on the water while the bold white cosmetics are sure to turn heads.

Lots of fishers like this reel.
Thinking about adding another Spinning Rod and reel to myself.I think I can go with a white reel..