Allison XB21 in the BASS Elite series.

Darth VMAX

Allison Boats Officer
There will be a new KING of the take-off

http://www.bassmaster.com/news/goldbeck-partners-allison-boats

Nice post he put on the Allison Facebook page:

Dear Allison FB.

I have spent the last year reading the many post on the Allison Facebook page. I didn't respond because I wanted to learn the facts, and read through all the opinions. As well at that time I was unable to do so.
My endorsement situation has enabled me to study the Allison Company much more closely. The result is simple, I am very impressed to say the least. The years of R&D that truly goes into these boats is NOT standardized. As a Professional Angler I have ran many boats over the years, and driven most on the market today. Allison's XB21 hull mated with any motor is simply impressive.
In addition, I have been impressed with the candid and honest posts of and not limited to following gentleman, Jim McFarland, Benjamin Biller, Ross Chappell, Lee Sanderson, Duane Harper, Johnny Johnson, Manny Oliveira, and John Tiger. These are just a few of many. You guys were fearless and factual. I respect that. I have learned a lot regarding your posts. I liked that your experience extents into several boat brands.

I am honored to say that a focus group including myself was formed and pursued a partnership with Allison Boats to feature their BassSport Pro Elite on the biggest most prestigious Tour, The 2014 Bassmaster Elite Series. We understand that Allison is a small yet committed company and the cost to build an Allison Boat is twice the cost of any other manufacture.

Our focus will not be top speed,it will be on hull efficiency, fuel economy, and rough water handling while mated to Yamaha's SHO 225 4-stroke.

My current situation has afforded me a more flexible outlook and I have chosen Allison! I am very excited about this opportunity, might even be a little bit more excited for Allison then myself. Allison has given so much to the bass and boating industry and it's time for the truth to be known about the worlds greatest boats!

In closing, I would like everyone to know, I am a bass angler first. Although I have ran many boats my whole life...I still have a lot to learn. So all you Allison experts take it easy on me. Lol !!! Please understand I will probably have questions and my hopes are that y'all will be more then willing to share in the experience.

In some ways this is your boat, your opportunity we share in.

I do believe it's time for Allison to be recognized for having the best rough water, most efficient performance hull Period!!!

Grant Goldbeck
Bassmaster Elite Series Angler