B.A.S.S. Post Season

stevew

Hi everybody! Steve here. Lovin' my 719 Pro XS! Still learning to drive it. Low 70's is easy now. Almost ready for some WOT to see what she will really do. Have only fished 7 or 8 times because work keeps offering overtime. I hate when the play on my greed! Feast or famine.

Where is everybody, is right?! Thought people at Phoenix or on here would be talking about Greg Hackney making the AOY final 12 in his beautiful Phoenix boat! Way to waste an awesome advertising opportunity... haven't seen any ads or blogs on the web. Maybe this will start something. I always have liked Greg, seems like he's always having a good time.

Heading to Plattsburgh in a few weeks to fish coangler at the Bassmaster Open on Lake Champlain. Not taking the Phoenix. Found a practice partner on line named Mike O'Harold. He owns a Legend and finished in the 30's on the Potomac. This is my second time there, maybe I'll do better this year. I was awestruck by the whole experience last year. Got to go fishing with Charlie Hartley on my 50th birthday last year. Cost me $300 plus a room and expenses. More people should try it! williams6781d1@roadrunner.com