Bombardier

Well it looks like Bombardier didnt forget the little fellas of the fishing world and I for one am impressed.

We here at BBM dont care if you fish out of a $75k boat or walk the bank therefore everytime I see something such as this it kinda makes me feel good.

Alot of folks have cut there teeth on fishing out of a 12 or 14ft johnboat and more than you think where pushed by lil ole 15hp rudes and johnnys. That engine alone has logged millions and millions of hours in the fishing world.

This time honored engine has resurfaced again and i for one am very stoked to see how it fairs.

I personally cant wait to give one of these engines a good look over and see just exactly how well they perform compaired to it's grandfather. Many times I took a 9 1/2hp and turned them into a 15hp and let me tell you for a small engine they would push da he@@ outta a 14ft john and a couple of fishing buddies.

Here's the link to the new engine:

http://www.evinrude.com/en-US/About.Us/Press.Releases/1/14.01.10.htm?popup=true

If anyone runs across one of these out there please if possible give the little fella a once over and let us know how they perform