Counterclockwise

bass2reds

Weapon of bass destruction
Boat
Back Country 151 ProGuide
As I was out in my backyard this morning at 6:30 AM letting my dogs pee on my pineapples and putting chlorine in my pool, I noticed a school of baitfish swimming in a counterclockwise circle about 20 yards from my dock. I threw some stale bread in the water for the fish and the sea gulls showed up also flying in a counter clockwise formation over it and diving to get the bread. Then I went inside to get an update on Hurricane Harvey which also has a counterclockwise rotation and it occurred to me there is so much we don't understand about nature and the planet we live on. There must be some bigger order to things. I also was happy that our tropical depression happening here is just a rain event and not what is going on in TX but I feel for what they are going through and wish the best for everyone in its path, including you members on this site.
I've worked storm duty for every hurricane in FL since Andrew and I know what you may be dealing with so be safe, good luck, and hang in there. Look for the Florida Power &Light trucks. We will be there to help get your boats charged up again!