Don't blame me!

Dougw

3 iron workers were working on the 30th floor of a 60 story building. One was from Texas, one from Georgia and one from New York. Every day when the whistle blew they'd stop, get their lunch bucket and eat lunch.

One day they stopped for lunch and the guy from New York opens his lunch bucket and said "PASTRAMI - ALWAYS PASTRAMI Sandwiches!!! If I have another pastrami sandwich tomorrow I'm gonna just jump off this building and end it all!!!"

The guy from Texas opens his lunch bucket - "HAM AND CHEESE!!! ALWAYS HAM AND CHEESE!!! If I have another ham and cheese sandwich in here tomorrow I'm gonna just jump off this building and end it all!!!"

The guy from Georgia opens his lunch bucks - "PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY - ALWAYS PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY. If I have another peanut butter n' jelly sandwich tomorrow I'm just gonna jump off this building and end it all.

TOMORROW....

Lunch whistle blows - the three set down to eat lunch.

Guy from New York opens his lunch bucket - PASTRAMI he screams - runs to the edge of the building and jumps off!

Guy from Texas opens his lunch bucket - HAM AND CHEESE he screams - runs to the edge of the building and jumps off.

Guy from Georgia opens his lunch bucket - PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY he screams - runs to the edge of the building and jumps off.

THREE DAYS LATER...

Because they were such good friends they all had the funneral at the same place and time.

The wife of the New York man could be heard moaning - If I had only known he was tired of pastrami sandwiches I would have made him something different. It didn't have to end like this!

The wife of the Texas man could be heard moaning - If only I had known he was tired of ham and cheese sandwiches I would have made him something different. It didn't have to end like this.

Eyes turned to the widow of the man from Georgia and she said "Hey, don't blame me - he made his own lunches!"