Georgia- Fishing License

genxer36

Lord of Tomfoolery
The last few years Georgia has made the fishing & hunting licenses available for purchase online. (I always photocopy my license & keep one in the boat, one in my wallet, & one in a file folder)

When you go to the store to purchase the license, they use this same website.

https://www4.wildlifelicense.com/ga/start.php

Welcome to the Georgia DNR Wildlife Resources Division License Sales Site

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

All licenses will be purchased and printed online. For customer support please call 1-800-366-2661..

STEP ONE: You will be asked to provide information that will assist us in locating, updating or creating your customer number.

STEP TWO: Select the licenses you want to buy and add them to your shopping cart.

STEP THREE: You may use VISA , MasterCard, Discover or American Express to pay for your license. A convenience fee of $2.50 will be added to your total.

STEP FOUR: Print your license, sign and carry this printed document when hunting or fishing.

NOTE: You must have a printer attached to your computer that is capable of printing graphics (either black and white or in color). You will be instructed to print your license document and you will need to carry it with you while participating in that activity.

THE LICENSE YOU PRINT IS THE ONLY LICENSE YOU WILL RECEIVE.