Happy Thanksgiving From My table to Yours

Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger
Dear BBM'ers

Some of you are like family, you know who you are.........

Enjoy this day, but stay away from my house...

"Visitors Are More Then Welcome! When Expected!

I am still a newly wed and havent had a day off since Feb...........and i am taking tomorrow off to spend with my wife and Kids ( Punk and Precious ).

Do you remember when you were a kid and you used to have to go to grandmas or someones house for Thanksgiving? You had to put those polyester pants on and some dumb ass sweater......

Drive 3 hours to get there,fill your stomach to the brim and yet wanted to wait to get home to use the bathroom? Remember, it was the longest 3 hours of your life.................hahahhahahahah

Well, now that i am a grown up..............I aint fricken going anywhere......... You know how you have someone that cant have walnuts or raisons in the stuffing? TOUGH MANURE! This year i am doing it anyway i want to.............This aint fricken Burger King, you get it my way!

Tomorrow..........i am chillin with the smell of turkey in my house........I am not watching anybodies kids, but my own......Ok, their puppies, but there mine. Watching TV while i swallow a few Deviled eggs. Then i am finally going to get dressed for dinner...yep, I am going to dress like some of those women running into wal mart today.............MY SWEATS!!!
I need the elastic around my waist..............besides its easier when i go and meet JOHN!! Which i plan on doing a few times.........I have already put reading material in the JOHN!!

Then i am going to commence to the "Last SUPPER! then i am going to finish it off in my recliner with a huge peice of Pumpkin Pie.....

Fart once, Fart Twice.............then go visit JOHN again...........

Come back and do WHAT you ask?

Get another peice of Pie...................Damn Straight!

by this time, i will be ready for a nap........after an hour or two, Guess whats next?

Yep, open up all the tupper ware my wife put all the left overs in and begin the whole process again...................hahahhahahhahah

The Moral of Story You Ask...............

Do what you want to do.............and dont lie about it..............hahahhaha

Love you guys, I hope your thankgiving is as good as mine........Even if you do have the whole gang over!

hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahah