Hello

jamminj

Boat
1996 Stratos 268
I know everyone seems to need wiring diagrams and I hate to ask but I have a 1996 268 Stratus boat. I have looked at every available images I can find and non are legible enough to view. I have the owners manual but it is way to vague. I troubleshot the aerators and solved that problem but the front bow light and dash lights will not work through the console. I checked continuity at the bow panel and everything seems to have good connections but the grey/black wire that feeds the bow light. I turned power switch on and flipped to the stern and it works but when switching to Nav with the panel switch the light will not come on. I checked voltage and I'm getting nothing but the continuity is fine. I then went to console and checked there with no luck. I no the power switch on console works because the live wells come on. I take it the fuse block is the panel above the steering wheel but not sure. I checked inline fuse at the battery and it is good along with 13 volts on the battery. Does anyone no where a good place is to buy or retrieve a detailed diagram? I don't mind paying for it because the next step is to pull new wires and add another switch. I have checked connections and they seem to be in tack but I just cleaned them with electrical cleaner! Any help on this matter would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Justin