I found a like new tandem trailer cheap

mwhelm

So I called a few marine shops around me. Found a tandem trailer 2 hours west, drove out to look at it. I wouldn't of gave the guy 100 bucks for it, CRAP. So we turn around and head home, we were joking back and forth how it would be great to find a really good deal on a tandem trailer that some poor guy had his boat wrecked in a tornado, but the trailer survived. Well low and behold half way home there was a small marina that had some trailers. I saw a couple trailers in the sales yard, sure enough there was a almost brand new one. Asked the salesman about it, "funny thing you asked, he says". The previous owner had a new boat for less than 6 months and then it was in a tornado and the boat was wrecked.(this trailer has dual axles, brakes, awesome winch, buckles attached to the bunks for ratcheting your rig down) Sorry, moving on in the story. I measured the boat up next to mine. It was about 2" too wide on the bunks. They have a welder on staff and they are moving and re-welding the bunks to fit my boat. All for 1700.00 (after TTL). I'm so happy to have a new trailer. will send pics when picked up.:party0045::party0045::party0045::party0045: