It's time for them to go back to their country

jkk

Me and my wife had something happen at the grocery store yesterday that showed me what this country has come to with the influx of "Spanish speaking only people" While standing in line to check out a elderly man in a wheelchair with Veterans ball cap on and missing part of a leg was buying some soup and tuna (generic) as the elderly gentlemen was trying to pay with nickels dimes and pennies the non English speaking guy started talking with the checker who also spoke their language I don't speak Spanish but it was obvious they were talking about the elderly gentlemen and laughing at the fact that he was paying with change to add insult to the situation the checker tells the gentlemen he's $2.52 short and he will have to put something back......... My wife comes from behind me and says NO he won't be putting anything back stepped around and paid for the gentleman's grocery's and gave him his change back.....spun back around her heels and told the "non English speaking idiot" this is how Americans treat other Americans but I guess you wouldn't understand that as your just hear to take and not give back! The elderly gentlemen told me and the wife thank you and god bless we both told him no thank you and for all you and your generation have done for this country.