Mercy me....why did I have to see this

Darth VMAX

Allison Boats Officer
Ok,

Anyone in the market for a basser in the 20-25K Range I HAVE FOUND YOUR BOAT! If I were in the market this would not be....it would be in my garage.

Frankfort, KY 40601 (888) 266-7430

About this 20' 2003 Stratos ASX: $24,900

This boat is not a myth it is real and it is here!! It really does exist. This boat was produced years before its time. If ever there was a "concept boat" this is it. This boat, THE ASX, is the Allen Stinson Project. Stinson has designed the cutting edge boats for Stratos for years and this was his vision for bassboats of the future. Take a close look at the new EVO and then look at this. This boat was built before its time. There were very few of these made and none are more desireable than this one. I have seen them with Ficht engines... and I have seeen them rough with a ton of hours but NEVER have we seen one with low hours in this great condition. Powered by the Yamaha HPDI this boat has the newest in fuel saving 2 stroke technology available. Options include Lowrance LMS 520C color GPS, X91 at the bow, pro trim, hotfoot, HAMBY keel guard, new 3 bank charger, 80LB 24 volt MINN KOTA Maxxum with lift assist, spare tire, swing away trailer tounge, like new tires, laser light cutouts and much much more!!There is nothing not to like about this futuristic boat. Buy this one and be part of boating history. Dealer cost on this boat new was 47,000+ before you added for options.This boat has been gone through from bow to stern by our techs and its all good!! If you want to be somebody on the water, have a boat to be proud of and show your bassin buds what true performance is all about introduce them to the ASX!! Visit our website and find out why Day's Boat Sales is America's choice for top quality, pre owned boats. **NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE** Call for a quote - ITS HERE!!! THE "ASX" 80+ MPH...IF YOU DARE! NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE!!!

Attachments