New Forum Moderator Welcome

Welcome Guys,

As the new moderator for the Phoenix Bass Boat forum I just want to say welcome to Bass Boat Magazine. I look forward to assisting you with your questions on the Phoenix product line and hope to get to know you a little better.

Originally a southern boy who grew up in the Houston area I now reside in the state of Washington. I grew up fishing for bass mostly on farm ponds but then quickly turned to lakes like Conroe, Livingston, Sam Rayburn, etc for a much bigger challenge. I have been fortunate enough to have owned several bass boats and have ridden in just about every brand out there as a tournament fisherman.

After visiting the Phoenix factory back in November of 2009 I realized I had finally found the perfect bass boat for me. This boat not only is made very well but its handling is what sold me. These guys at Phoenix have built a bass boat that is unparralled to anything out there.

If you are looking for a great bass boat at a very reasonable price compared to all the others with great handling, speed, and a ton of fisherman friendly features look no further than a Phoenix. You will be amazed.

Russ