Not back yet....!!!

Boat
Triton TR20-200 EFI
Want to say hi to all the guys that i have talked to over the last years and explain that i haven't gotten mad at them or anything like that, which may not make a darn bit of difference ha, ha, but my heart failure has become a little harder to combat. I just recently got home with my new Medtronic Bi-V ICD RCT-etc, etc. and trying to go along with all they're telling me i need to do to make it down the road a little farther. So far i'am breathing better, sleeping better, hungrier than a bear most of the time, would like to go fishing but that will have to be prolonged for some time i guess. You have to keep this pacemaker away from the trolling motor by a foot or so, and i'am wondering what some jerks hi-power fish locator would do to my pacemaker if they forgot to turn it off and transducer mounted on the bottom was out of the water laying on the deck of the boat and it was aiming right at the old pacemaker. Ha, i'am getting paranoid already. They said this was the Cadillac of devices, we'll see. Keep those lines tight..!