Pro Mariner ProSport 20 Plus

Up for reveiw here is ProMariner's ProSport 20 plus onboard heavy duty recreational grade marine battery charger.

www.promariner.com

Feature:

Distributed-On-Demand™ Technology - Automatically senses and distributes 100% of available charging amps to any one bank or combination of all banks.

Automatic Multi-Stage Charging - Charges and conditions batteries with a built in safe maintenance mode for long and short term storage

Extruded Aluminum Housing - For superior heat transfer and durability

Water proof and shock resitant-Saltwater tested for costal fishing and boating.

Lead Acid / Gel Battery Selectable - One time user selector provides optimum charge for either battery type

Dynamic Thermal Output Control - Provides appropriate charging amps to your batteries while maintaining recommended charger temperature

Built-in Protection - Reverse polarity, ignition & temperature protection

LED Power and Charge Indicators - At-a-glance power and charging status

Pre-wired for easy installation.

2 year warranty

Specifications:

Volts 12/24/36

Amps 20

Banks 3

Cable Size 6'/6'/6'

Size 10.75" x 7.25" x 2.5"

Weight 11lbs

Results:

The unit came and was described extremely accurate. I have now used it 3 different times but I must say the first time out was the one that caught my eye and it just emphasizes that they have built a strong unit that can handle the rigors of not only the recreational angler but the pro as well.
When I installed the unit my batteries where down and had been for over a month due to boat issues but t his unit came through and brought them back up to a full charge.
The size of the unit doesnt allow you to just mount it anywhere so you would need to keep this in mind before going through with the installation.
I really cant stress how impressed I am with the unit and its performance. If you are in the market for your first onboard charger or are in the process of replacing an existing it would do you justice to check this unit out very closely.

Last edited by a moderator: