Switch to 4 blade?

So when I picked up my boat last year from the mechanic he highly suggested a 4 blade aluminum to replace my 3 blade stainless for both performance reasons and the rocky river I run in. Now I don't have a GPS but I was topping around 35-36 with the crappy stock speedo and a 215 lb friend, nothing else in the boat. I was around the same speed give or take, maybe 1-2 mph faster, but was able to work the trim and run above the recommended 5000-6000 rpm range, when I had a friend who is 140ish, on my '91 60 HP 3 cylinder Evinrude. It is on a 16' Nitro 160 TF. The prop on it is a 3 blade stainless 13 7/8 x 17. I also took the whale tale off because I want to get it propped right to not have to use that. Top end speed isn't my main concern but getting out of the hole and slower trolling speed is. Would a 13x17 4 blade aluminum seem to be a good fit from what I have explained? I have done some research and a lot of figuring and that is what I feel would do best to get out of the hole better and lower me down to around 5700-5900 with a light friend.

Thanks