That feeling.....

Laus3

Community Supporter
Boat
Mako 21LTS Bayboat
Boys and girls.... The day has come! I pull the trigger on a 2017 Mako 21LTS yesterday. Custom built to my liking and now the 8-10 week wait begins! Really excited about going from a 17 to a very spacious 21 footer, and more importantly, a bay boat that I can use in my fresh water experiences and now I have the option to saltwater as well. Should have it in time for lobster season too!

On a cool note, all the Bass Pro Shops in Florida compete at Lake Okeechobee once per year and they are gonna lend me a boat since my boat won't be ready by April 26th, the day of the tourney. I'm working my way into becoming part of their pro staff and i'm next in line on the list! I thought I was gonna have to cancel on them but they really came through for me. Got a call from the store manager this morning letting me know he was gonna let me use one of their boats!

Hows everyone doing today? I got a big tournament in Everglades this weekend and the bite has been on fire! Anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?