kipp

Boating Moderator
Staff member
BBM Staff Member
Community Supporter
Boat
2007 Triton Tr 186..Alumacraft 146 NCS

ARE YOU READY FOR THE 2017 TOT?

We sure hope you are, because we are planning an amazing tournament. We look forward to seeing our owners from around the country at this ultimate family reunion. Sign up today for one of the best tournaments you will fish all year.

The TOT is scheduled for June 1-3, 2017 and we are once again returning to the awesome fishery of Kentucky Lake. Tournament registration is $200.

TOM MOODY MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Triton Boats is proud to partner with Bethel University to offer the Tom Moody Memorial Scholarship at the 2017 Triton Owners Tournament. The scholarship will be awarded to the highest finishing eligible team* at the 2017 Triton Owners Tournament. Bethel University will offer a $5,000 per year scholarship and a position on the Bethel University Fishing Team to the winner. The scholarship opportunity is open to anyone ages 16-19 fishing the Triton Owners Tournament.

*Eligible participants must be 16, 17, 18, or 19 years old at the time of the event, May June 1-3, 2017. By agreeing to participate I also agree to the terms of this scholarship and understand that it is only an offer. You must select to participate in order eligible. I would be subject to all terms and guidelines listed (see below).

How Do I Apply?
During Tournament registration there will be a section to to opt-in to the scholarship and provide information about the participant.

Who is Eligible?

Eligible participants must be 16, 17, 18, or 19 years old at the time of the event, June 2, 2017. They must be either the boat owner or boat partner and fish during the 2017 Triton Owners Tournament.

What if I already entered and want to change my partner?
Please call our office at 1-888-887-4866, we will be happy to help you swap out partners for the tournament.

Can I use this scholarship somewhere else?
No, this scholarship is only for Bethel University. Winner must meet all university entrance requirements. Winning the scholarship does not guarantee acceptance to Bethel University. This scholarship cannot be combined with any additional scholarship offer from Bethel University.

Terms:
Any student receiving the Tom Moody scholarship award must meet all entering acceptance criteria, adhere to any and all Bethel University rules and guidelines, and follow all rules set forth by and for the Bethel Bass Team and the Bethel Athletic Department.

This scholarship is offered for Bethel University only and cannot not be used for scholarship funding any other college or university. Scholarship recipient must meet all requirements set forth by BOTH Bethel University and Triton Boats and or it's administrators. In the event that the winning team has two eligible fishermen, the scholarship will be split among them. If one of the winners does not meet the criteria set forth by Bethel University, then the other would receive the full offer. Winning the scholarship does not guarantee acceptance to Bethel University. This scholarship cannot be combined with any additional scholarship offer from Bethel University.

MEUNIER & HECKEL JIG THEIR WAY TO TOT VICTORY