Tuesday Coffee!

Boat
1998 HydraSports Z270
Coffee is Good this morning as the temps continue to become consistently Spring like here in Central Alabama. Life is a lot different for me since I last posted a long long time ago. This time last year my wife was really going through in the hospital with a deal I never heard of before, "Endocardytis" which attacks heart valves and I won't go into all that but she went to be with the Lord April 18, 16! Oh my so I am reliving all that this first Spring without her. God's Grace is abundant and getting us through day by day! Make the most of your time with your families folks. Not telling you anything you don't already know but just a reminder as you enjoy your morning coffee. Me and Bonnie Sue enjoyed 45 wonderful years of marriage and what begin with her illness on March 9 last year and concluded on April 18 just took her aways so quickly. Yup, this Spring and the rest of life will be so very different. The Sound of Silence is so very loud. So we take each day with God's Grace and even a Tuesday Morning cup of Coffee is quite the blessing!

As we say down here in Central Alabama,

Take Care, Y'all!