What'a ride!!!!

Dougw

True Story...

I had sent my boat back to Gambler for "issues". Ackerbloom and friends did a good job of resolvin' said issues and I had the boat back in the same year I sent it to him! Doesn't get any better'n that... Anyway...

After getting it back I had a tournament on the very next weekend. So I load'er up in eager anticipation of haulin' azz n' bustin' bass. We put in, sign-in, line up and blast-off... Yeee hawww....

Come to the railroad bridge on West Point lake in Georgia(no wake). I start lifting the throttle and standing hard on down trim - plannin' on hot footin' under the bridge - you know... with maybe just a itsy bitsy wake. Then... to my surprise I see the backend of a boat pass me. And I'm thinkin'... well that dumbazz.... then I recoginzed the tail of that boat! It was mine!

THEN... I remembered - once again. In talking to Ackerbloom he had told me that when they test drove my boat they realized the floor trim switches were wired backwards - so they changed'em! I remembered that at the ramp -and when the bow started plowing at blast off... But in the heat of the hunt, focused on passin' many as I could - well I forgot.

I had driven that boat at least a year with the switches wired back'urds wasn't easy to re-learn... but as you know... good lessons make good teachers!