06 Bass Tracker Pro Team 175SE

Just purchased an 06 Bass Tracker Pro Team 175 Special Edition. Nice upgrade from my 97 lowe 160 with a 40hp. This boat has a 60hp Merc Big Foot, top speed of 42mph. Still trying to figure out the bilge/livewell. With my other boat, when the water level in the livewell was to high, it would drain into the bilge area, my bilge would pump the water out of the side of the boat. With this boat i am a bit confused where the water is pumped out from, i dont see anything on the side of back of the boat. I do see a drain on the bottom of the boat, which is in the water. Is the bilge still pumping the water out of the boat thru the drain that is in the water? The livewell has a recirulate button, this also confuses me. When i run the recirulate it drains the water, but where does it go? Lastly, when i fill the livewell up and run the boat to another spot on the lake, the water drains from the livewell.. I read in my owners manual that the nozzle for that recirculates the water needs to be pushed in. Kinda weird. Does anyone own a bass tracker that could help me out?