1978 glastron hp-171 bass boat project

hey guys hows it going.. im new to the boards and thought id post my project..first off my name is matt duarte im 24 and from riverside california im always fishing lake perris, diamond valley lake, lake skinner, and once in a while castaic lake.. normaly from shore or my inflatable pontoon boat..but when i buddy of mine was selling a trolling motor i asked him why and he said cause hes proly going to sell his boat..i replyed what kind of boat and he emailed me a picture and a price tag of 200$ it needs a little work but i couldnt pass it up! well here are some pictures
heres a picture of what it looked like when i bought it. its a 1978 glastron hp-171 tri-hull bass boat

and heres a pic when i finally got get home
and thats a 140hp on the back
as you can see she needs a new floor and carpet but thats expected on at 30 year old boat

i was supprised to see the gauges are perfect!

another thing i thought was pretty cool was this sticker on both sides of the boat..a rick clunn special

i started to ripp out the carpet to get it ready for paint

most glue has been removed

heres a picture of the wood and carpet i bought

as well as some sanding prepping for paint

since i only paid 200 for the boat i just want to do a simple paint job, white maybe green. i will most likley be doing it myself either with a good spray paint or ill buy a gun..but this spray paint test doest look all that bad sooo..

well thats what i got so far.. i will keep updating this thread is i go along. ill be doing a lot of fun sanding this weekend lol