1992 Stratos 201 Pro XL Wiring Schematic

dmtcm

Best Catch
9.6 lbs.
Boat
1992 Stratos 201 Pro XL
I know this has been posted in the past but I am in need of a wiring schematic for a 1992 Stratos 201 Pro XL. I have tried to call White River Marine Group but I have not been able to get the department on the line that I think can help. These boats are no longer in production but I am trying to breath some new life into the old girl. She has been severely neglected by the previous owners and is in dire need of some attention. So far, I have rebuilt the Evinrude 200 XP engine from top to bottom. The transom got a hard lookover before I purchased the boat and to my surprise was in good condition. The flooring and bottom are solid besides being left outside in the weather. Someone did do some hull repair earlier in its life and did a pretty good job of it. The problem is currently the wiring. There has been lots of extra "stuff" added over the last 30 years and I need to know where alot of things were supposed to go and what stays and what can go. I have already pulled about 10 lbs of wires out of the boat that went nowhere.
If you can help or even give me pointers or ideas of what to look for, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for listening and I enjoy reading the forums here as I don't see anyone bashing or criticizing others for lack of knowledge or asking a question that may have been answered a million times. If I can answer a question for someone no matter what it is, I always give my best. Thanks again.