1998 Ranger R82 carpet and repairs

Hey Folks!

Got a new to me 1998 Ranger R82 a couple of weeks ago and have been getting her ready for the season. Thought I'd post a link to my photobucket album for you guys.

http://s45.photobucket.com/user/falcon114/library/1998 Ranger R82 Bass Boat - 175 Mercury

so far I've done the following...

- new water pump impeller
- new Minn Kota 80# trolling motor
- new Navionics premium chip for the Humminbird 858 that was on board
- upgraded software on the 858 and upgraded the navionics card
- new Ranger and R82 Sport logos on both sides in the rear
- removed old stickers and installed new mounting hardware on both windshields
- removed passenger side console bezel that was badly broken, new one should be in today from Ranger
- installed 3 new batteries and verified good operating condition for the onboard charging system
- removed upholstered center section from bench seat and fabricated a carpet covered treated wood step
- removed front deck trim and all carpet from front deck, both rod lockers, center storage door and deck extension
- finished re-carpeting front deck and reinstalling all trim and hardware
- removed the bench seat and started removal of floor and console carpet.
- removed carpet from rod lockers.

so far I've put in about 20 hours on this one and hope to be finished with the carpet this weekend. weather is gonna be in the 60's Friday and Saturday, so I may take a break and take the Swift out and fish for a bit though...BTW, if anybody in the Arkansas area is looking for a great inexpensive bass boat, my 1990 Swift is for sale for $5000. This boat runs great, rides like a dream and is lake ready...needs a new home with someone that will love it like I do...

More posted soon...any questions or comments welcome..

Thanks for the time! :cheers:

Neal
Angrybird114