2019 Nitro Z19 Pro

kipp

Boating Moderator
Staff member
BBM Staff Member
Community Supporter
Boat
2007 Triton Tr 186..Alumacraft 146 NCS
I can Honestly say that the Newer Nitro Boats have my favorite front deck..Nitro has got this figured..Especially the Z17 and 18..Its the width as one moves closer to the bow..Im a fan of all bass boats basically, so i don't pic apart one brand or another ..Some details that i might wouldn't like might make another Angler happy..Ive always thought that a department store boats is a pretty good idea..Take the Wifey to dinner,some wine, and swing by Bass Pro and Buy a Bass Boat.Lol..Womens clothes section just footsteps away from the Boat Display..Climate Controlled...

Length
19' 4"
Beam
Capacity
Max HP

2019 NITRO Z19 PRO

The NITRO® Z19 Pro gives you a host of the most popular high-performance upgrade options at an incredible value—you save $1,195 off the normal upgrade price!
The Z19 Pro comes factory-rigged with a powerful Minn Kota® Ultrex® trolling motor to make moving the boat effortless. And you also get two flush-mounted Humminbird® HELIX™ fishfinders to help you find the fish—plus a generous package of additional tournament features to help you compete and win.
The basis of the Z19 is our NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull—a design that uses a series of parabolic curves instead of traditional strakes, resulting in a hull that's faster, gives more lift while on plane and improves turning. And it rides proudly on a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion and chip protection, tongue step, boarding handle and swing-away tongue.

Select a Motor: 200 L Pro XS® FourStroke (Included) 200 L OptiMax® Pro XS® (limited availability) (-$900)
EST. MONTHLY PAYMENT

Payment Calculator
NO HAGGLE NO HASSLE NATIONAL PRICE
$41,895 USD

View Prep & Freight Prices