Another one

Neal to run a Bullet in '14

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

FLW Tour angler Michael Neal, who's coming off a Top-10 finish at the Forrest Wood Cup this year, told BassFan today he will fish out of a Bullet boat in 2014.
He'll join fellow Dayton, Tenn., pro and reigning FLW Tour Angler of the Year Andy Morgan as the only tour-level anglers running a Bullet. Neal said he considered making the move before this past season, but after borrowing Morgan's boat for a local tournament this past weekend, he didn't need any more convincing.
"I fell in love with it," he said. "There are more Bullets locally here than any other boat brand. It's just always been a big thing here. I actually took the time and got in one and that's all I needed. The reigning Angler of the Year won it out of a Bullet so something's got to be good about it."
He got a real taste for the speed of the boat when his Bluetooth device flew off his ear while he was on plane.
"The handling of the boat is untouched," he added. "Of course, the speed is great, too. When you cross another boat's wake at 75 (miles an hour) and you don't feel like you even hit a wave, that's saying something."
Kevin Keith of Bullet Boats said the company is thrilled to add Neal to its pro staff.
"He ended up fishing out of Andy's boat for a few days and was crazy about it," Keith said. "He contacted me and we put a deal together. Hopefully, there are some are some other guys who are going to make the switch. We're delighted to have Michael. He's a young guy who's full of enthusiasm and he's a good angler."

I thought some of you may have not seen this yet.:D