answers

wildwolfproducts1-the padding doesn't go past the front lockers because they said it effected the opening of the hatches if it was on them as well. I don't know if this is true but it sure feels nice if your on the troller.

Hulls-the alphas have a redesigned hull that really doesn't need alot of lift to go really fast and its the smoothest boat ever.

They are the only boat to actually gel coat the battery compartment. Its fully gel coated and its amazing. That being said the back decks are the same on all three models. There isn't much room in there for power pole hydraulics but they fit with a 36v system.

They have some of the best gelcoat work in the industry. One of the fisrt demos we got was white stripes with a black fade and it started about 8' into the stripe with just a speck here and there but looked perfectly mixed at about the conole and looked amazing. PERFECT FADE!

The seats have a gel pad, are really comfortable, and come in almost as many color combos as the gelcoat.

They have one of the biggest livewells in the industry. 44 gallons is alot of room and they already have lights in them for late/night tourneys.

The illusion package is a great looking wheel/trailer package but I wouldn't want to buy a new set of tires 275/45/20's. They are really expensive, but they pull great. We had a guy come from British Columbia to get our 211 because we were the cheapest. He pulled it back with his little nissan and said it pulled as good as his tracker he traded in. The nissan wasn't full sized either.

Drawbacks are that they aren't really set up for a big unit in the dash. I think an 8 series hum or low is all that would fit. the front doesn't have the same problem one of our pros is having a HDS 10 mounted right over the flush mount space. The livewell pumps are located underneath the gas tank which is fairly easy to get out(if its EMPTY!). Their consoles are removeable it will take a while and leave a few holes or bolts sticking out but, they sell pieces that go over them in case you want to take them out.

Other than that still basically the same layout as a cobra but better build quality.

Tight lines to all and hope this helps with some of your questions.
josh