Arctic Armor Cold weather gear.

Ordered a set of this. Man its unreal 2 pair of gloves 2x, Bibs and jacket XL only weight a little over 6 lbs. Will float 3 grown men, Plus keep you warm and dry. This stuff is not quite, but again we are fishing not hunting.

I ordered the Black and red set, Ideal being if I fall overboard its going to allow me to be seen. Fished in it for 8 hours Tuesday Jan 10 2012 and it was not bad cold. But I was good to go, It does not matter if its 50 degrees or 10 degrees this stuff keeps you warm and dry. I just unzip the jacket and I ready. Or if its freezing cold zip up and your ready.:D

Got a buddy of mine a set of this 2 years ago. Its unreal how much he has stayed warm while the rest of us were cold. Dress in blue jeans and a Shirt. Put this on and your ready. Go eat and not burn up, you know what I mean. Dress for the cold, then stop for a good meal to start the day off. Your about to die while eating those eggs and sausage...
But with this dress normal and then add this stuff. Your warm for the day.:cheers:

one layer of this stuff is good down to freezing and it has 3 layers. plenty of Pockets and they also stay dry in blowing rain. The red set has a slick liner to make it easy to put on. The green and black set has a fleece lining and will pull those pants legs up with it. They also have them in camo for the hunters.

Best part I found the red and black set on sale for $269.98 with a coupon I found and free shipping.
Most places it going to run you $319. so it was a good savings.:party0045:

Pete