Assassinator Spinnerbait

Nichor02

Senior Fisheman
Boat
Polar Craft
We here at BBM are proud to know that Secret Weapon Lure Company has asked us to do a product review on more of their fine lures.
The lure being tested in this review is the Secret Weapon Assassinator Spinnerbait. It is in the 1/2 oz. size.
The Assassinator Spinnerbait is a lure that in my opinion will not work. The lure has an extended arm that goes further out past the blade arm, to attach another blade. So you have the two blades side by side. A spinnerbait is designed to pull through grass beds, brush, tree limbs, and just about any cover you can put it in. The Assassinator's double arm blade design will not allow this to be done. It grabs everything it comes in contact with between the blade arms. It hangs on limbs when thrown into trees or brush. It hangs in grass and weeds badly also.
Summary:
With the utmost honesty and professionalism I can use, this lure on a scale of 1 - 10, will score maybe a 2. I used this lure only for about 1/2 of an hour. I put it in all the places I throw my spinnerbaits, and it was a waste of time. I spent more time having to go and retrieve it, than I did fishing with it. If I were looking to buy a spinnerbait off the shelf, I would not buy this lure.

Thank You,
Randy Nichols