Bay of Quinte walleye opener!

waynec

Like everyone else, we found the water low and the fishing very slow, but the weather was amazing ,just like july.Had the Grand Pleasure of enviting Rob and Dave, to stay with us for the weekend, food was amazing, company was exceptional, but again the fishing was crazy slow, me and George only managed 3 fish all weekend, 1, 7.7 pounder and another which we didn't weigh , but i think we should have, but the last one was a 9.8 caught by George and good enough to take 9th prize in the kiwanis derby! Had we paid the $10 for the resort pool we would have landed $600, but hey thats hindsite!Highlight of sunday afternoon was me falling out of my boat when pulling up the troling motor, man 55 degree water is brisk, and thanks George for pulling me out after you got done laughing!overall i think we had a great weekend, and Rob George sayz you have to come along again because he is going to need a camera guy again LOL!Dave wished you guyz could have done better, but from what i hear it was tough all over, theres always next time, stay in touch!All our fish were caught very shallow 10-4 feet of water, also my 7.7 pounder was only 1 inch shorter than Georges 9.8, amazing what a inch can do!
Thanks again guyz for a great weekend!
WAyne
Rob

Dave

George

Myself

Georges 9th place walleye 9.8

This is literally minutes before i fell into the water!