Bullet gets some revenge

S

Stinkies Daddy

Ok, so i'm makin the curve outta Blackburn on to the main lake and as i'm doing this i see a pro boat in the straightaway, we will come side to side for a few very brief seconds. Behind the pro boat is some thing that shiney and yellow and white didn't really notice to much because he was a lil ways back. Well as me and the pro boat meet on the main lake i look over and wave, the pro boat looks back and waves also, but not like we wave to each other ( you know flat palm, hand rocking sideways at the wrist ) this dude waves bye bye to me like you all taught your kids to do, hand up and bending at the fingers, u know BYEBYE. then he proceeds to scorch my azz and leaves me in the spray and the mist, boat justa rockin in his wake, pretty poopie huh? Here's the good part, nay the great part. Remember mister shiney, yellow and white ? Well he pulls up next to me and it its a brand new Bullet w/ a 250 on it. The pilot of the Bullet looks at me and points in my direction and gives me the thumbs up, then points at the pro boat , which has 3/8 to 1/2 mile on us and motions to his throat and makes the slashing sign, points back at me gives me another thumbs up and starts to accelerate leaving me. At about 50' ahead of me i hear the motor on the Bullet open up and that pretty boat jumps to life, and the Bullet proceeds to give chase, now remember the pro boat has 3/8 to 1/2 mile on us at the start but he didnt for long. It seemed like mere seconds before the Bullet was all over him and passing him like he was standin still. All i saw and will never forget was tha 65' rooster Going by that blue and white Ranger, and i think the Bullet added insult to injury just for me as he stayed it it and just left the Ranger sitting there! i stayed in view of the pro boat but the Bullet vanished at a very rapid pace.

So to the guy on beaver in a yellow Bullit, Thanks