Checking In

Laus3

Community Supporter
Boat
Mako 21LTS Bayboat
Hey boys.... Hope you are all doing well. I wanted to start off by apologizing for being missing in action this past month. No excuses but I was sick with Strep throat and a bad cough for around 2 weeks, hadn't fished since late May since summer time is the slow season down here in S. Florida. With Everglades waters high as hell during the rainy season, the fish disappear deep into the marsh, 95 degrees and 100% humidity don't help matters either. Well, August is knocking on our door which means hurricanes start popping up like pimples on a teenager. I'm hoping we don't get hit like we did last year as we are still fighting with the insurance company to get our roof damage taken care of.

Anyways, come October and I think we are home free from hurricanes (not outta the woods yet but closer). Water temps will start to drop along with water levels and everything starts to pick up for me again. I did go fishing to Lake Okeechobee last weekend and managed to catch a few good ones. Lost a monster 6-7 pounder when it jumped but brought a 4+ into the boat. I'll post a pic later in the media section.

Just wanted to check in and apologize for being MIA this past month or so. Talk to you guys soon!