Cocoons

Nichor02

Senior Fisheman
Boat
Polar Craft
These glasses are the way to go. Just got mine in, and couldn't be happier. Their light weight, fit to my glasses perfectly. I wear safety glasses at work, and we have the type that you can wear over your prescription glasses. I can't wear them because of the weight, and the fact that they sit on my nose just like my prescription glasse. That bothers me. Don't like the feel of two pairs of glasses sitting on my nose.
Cocoons aren't like that. These are disigned to rest on the top of your prescriptions. You never know you have them on. Not only do you get a great pair of polarized sunglasses, but you still have your eye glasses on so you can see whatever you need to see. I checked on having my prescription glasses polarized. That's about $150.00. These glasses take care of that problem, and a lot cheaper. I can't say enough about these glasses other than, if you're like me and have to wear glasses, you owe it to yourself to try a pair of these. Finally someone has come up with something that makes sense to people that have to wear glasses. My hat's off to the makers of Cocoons.