Cody Johnson Visited Double Drop Ranch for Some Good Ole Texas Hunting and Fishing

Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger
OutdoorHub
Cody Johnson Visited Double Drop Ranch for Some Good Ole Texas Hunting and Fishing

Fellow fans of country music; y’all will like this one. The Double Drop Ranch in Huntsville, Texas had a special guest at the lodge recently, when Cody Johnson showed up on their doorstep to play some tunes live on Facebook, shoot guns at their range, and catch some monster bass!

The country music singer-songwriter wrote in a post on Facebook about his recent time spent at the ranch, highlighting a seven pound bass he caught on their lake and a massive water buffalo he harvested, which he said “100% of the meat will be split up between my band/crew/management/publishing/producer.”

“I’m very grateful to Marco Pardo and the Double Drop Ranch for allowing me to harvest this buffalo for the ‘Freezers of the CJB!'” Johnson wrote. He shared his heartfelt message with a couple photos, one showing him doing the classic ‘grip & grin’ with the large mouth bass, and another with his incredible buffalo.

Nice job, Cody! We like the way you’re social distancing!

Before all of that went down, however, Johnson and his fiddle player Jody Bartula performed to a huge crowd live from the Double Drop Ranch via his Facebook page, which has since acquired more than 1 million views.

If you haven’t checked it out yet, I recommend you crank the volume all the way up and enjoy!

The post Cody Johnson Visited Double Drop Ranch for Some Good Ole Texas Hunting and Fishing appeared first on OutdoorHub.

Continue reading...