Coffee with a twist

fats95

BBM's Brewista
Hope you're having a fine Sunday morning.

Long ago a gentleman, whose name escapes me at the moment said, something like, "A man's Intellicence is totally depentent on the amount of coffee (caffeine) he consumes daily"

Well I doubt that he had ever meet the guy that wrote the article in backpacking/kayaking mag!!!!!!!

It goes like this:

Predict weather with a cup of coffee<O:p</O:p

Make a cup of coffee. I like to add cream and sugar since it makes the bubbles easier to see but black coffee is fine. Hot tea or hot cocoa will work too.

<O:p
Watch the bubbles<O:p</O:p

When you pour the coffee into your cup, watch the bubbles.

If the bubbles move to the edge of the cup rather quickly, that's a good sign. Expect clear skies for the next 12 hours.

If the bubbles hang around in the center of the cup, get out your rain gear. You can expect rain in 12 hours.

If the bubbles slowly move to the edge of the cup, you may get a bit of weather, but it should be clearing in a few hours.

If you've managed to make a cup without bubbles, flop a spoonful of coffee back into your cup and make some more bubbles.

Well, now if anyone decides to try this and it don't work out for ya, just let me know, because I'm going to have a slightly used weather stone that I could let go real cheap.

everyone have a great day, and stay safe.
</O:p