1. The most advanced fishing machine ever built. The LCB Cat was designed by "THE LEGEND" Errol Lanier. It was built to handle all the needs of today's true high-performance anglers. The LCB Cat eats up rough water like no other boat in it's class The amazing ride speaks for itself,it's safe, comfortable, thrilling and just plain fun! The unique catamaran design is such a huge advantage over the standard v-hull.

Lanier Custom Boats

Dismiss Notice

Custom Adventure Vehichle

Discussion in 'Tow Vehicles and Trailers' started by gonefishing7903, Nov 13, 2017 at 7:00 PM.

1. gonefishing7903

gonefishing7903 New Member's Liason BBM Staff Member Community Supporter

So today my mind got to wandering at work about various non work related things. Lately I’ve been thinking about maybe getting a camper, also been needing a bigger truck for hauling the horses and the tractor. Truthfully I’d rather have a diesel and move up to gooseneck trailers rather than bumper pulls. As for the camper I like camping off the beaten path and away from others but tent camping just isnt as comfortable as it used to seem. As I was pondering all this just for a way to make my shift go by faster I got to thinking that maybe I just need to compromise. What about getting a full sized SUV and customizing it as a camper? A 3/4 ton Suburban 4x4 has enough room in the back for building a bunk, and lots of storage for all the equipment and food necessary. If I could talk myself into a Ford I could locate an Excursion for even more room and a diesel too,but I doubt that. Here is a couple who carried through on the idea. What do you guys think?

2. Log in or sign up to view 3 replies.
    Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.