DriGrip SPF 30 Sunscreen

Eesctom

BBM Current Events Admiral
It was a warm October day in South Florida with the temperature at 86 degrees and cloudless skies. I was fishing in the Florida Everglades where shade is non existant and the sun is unrelenting. The only thing between me and the sun was my DriGrip 30 SPF Sunscreen for fisherman.

The first thing I noticed about the product was it did not smell like alcohol like many of the other sunscreen products. In addition, it applied like a lotion and quickly dried with no residue. After application it was dry and clean and left no discernable odor. I applied a liberal amount and then had no trouble handling hooks, sinkers and lures and rigging up my rods. I felt very confident that I was not leaving any type of odor or scent on my rigs.

After 7 hours of fishing and no-reapplication I headed home without the familiar burning sensation on my neck, face and legs. The powder based formula truly performs as advertised and provides a clean, dry barrier between the sun and the fisherman on those bright clear days.

http://www.drigrip.com/

Last edited by a moderator: