remington

Senior Fisheman
Boat
Champion 202
Product: Dri Grip SPF30 Sun block
Maker: Dri Grip
Web Site: http://www.drigrip.com/
Phone: 888-429-7520
Purpose: Fast drying, non slip, “Does Not Repel Fish” sun block.

Had a tourny on Lake of the Ozarks 10-23-10 in some very tough weather conditions. High winds and rough waters were the norm most of the day. Thankfully temps were in the mid 70’s. At day break I grabbed the Dri Grip and lathered up on my face hands and back of the neck. First thing I noticed was how quickly it dried. When I was finished rubbing it in my hands felt completely dry. It left behind no residue or greasy feeling like most sun blocks do. The familiar waters I fish were over and hours run from the weigh in site. This included a zig when I should have zagged and got lost for a while. 50-60 mph in high winds can give you a pretty good wind burned face. I believe the Dri Grip act as a barrier and help prevent wind burning. I additionally got a bunch of sun and had no sunburn to speak of. My biggest like of this product : I have very sensitive eyes and most days on the lake I somehow get sun block in my eyes and burn the heck out of em. This generally happens in the most inopportune times like running the boat or stringing lures. I had none of this with Dri Grip. I’m very pleased with this product and will be switching from the other “cheapies” I use. I have no negatives to say about this product.
Regards,
Matt

Last edited by a moderator: