Ever hear of Phoenix Boats?

Kevin

Senior Fisheman
Best Catch
12lbs
Boat
Charger
I didnt, so I asked Mike Delvisco about them.....
Here is what i got back..................

Hey Kevin - The new Phoenix bass boat has been getting a lot of attention over the past few months. You can check them out online at www.phoenixbassboats.com

They are made in Tullahoma, TN at the old Bumble Bee plant. The owners of the company have many years experience in the bass boat industry and one of the best designers in the industry. Since they took over the old Bumble Bee plant they have made some slight cosmetic changes and have been producing Boats under the name Bee Line.

In that time the executives and master boat designer have built a brand new boat called Phoenix. This not a hybrid of the Bee Line and was totally built from the ground up and I must say is one of the most impressive boats I have had in a long time. Every inch of this boat is designed for the fisherman.

They worked a lot not only on the high speed stability but also the low speed performance. This boat will stay on plane at 17-18 mph and turning, hole shot etc is also exceptional at these speeds. Inside the boat many cool organization features have been added such as front rotating tackle box rack, LED flex light in forward compartment along with tackle box divider, passenger side rod box, underneath dip net storage and many more features.

You will also notice all of the fixtures are stainless including hatch pistons all the way down to the drain plug. Big screen X37 in dash and X27 in dash bow standard. The boat even has a newly designed modular enclosed console.

I can go on and on, but take a look at the web site. Also let me know where you live and I can direct you where you can see one up close...you won't be disappointed.

Thanks
Mike

I will post more when i hear more................bb