FireLine Crystal,give this line a try

Aussie

BBM Personel Director
Have any of you guy's tryed or used this stuff.?I'm deadset sold on this line and have every spinning and baitcaster reel i own filled with this stuff.When it first come out, i was skeptical about all it was cracked up to be.But after using it for a few year's now i would'nt use and other type of braid.I found that when the fish are very nervous and wary that this line comes into it own.To many times i've fished with other people in the same boat and the same lure,there using the pink or flouro green or whatever and i'm using the crystal and i get more hit's and usually the bigger waryer fish, this stuff kick's all the other braid line's butt's.It's not that i'm a better fisherman(far from it)or anything than anyone else on board,i just believe it's the near invisable line that makes the different.If the other fisho is using the crystal then i usually get my azz whopped...lol

Seriously guy's give it a go...!!! It can really make a difference when the going's tough..!!!

Fireline Crystal

<!-- /flash -->

The world's first translucent superline for near invisibility underwater Advanced technology FireLine is now 20 percent stronger than before. This thermal filament casts more easily, ties better knots, and stays more hassle-free than conventional braids. Along with exceptional strength, FireLine delivers ultimate sensitivity for instant feel, and the ultrathin diameter provides low visibility and incredible lure action.
Fireline Crystal features

• Incredible strength
  • Outstanding durability
  • Ultra sensitive
  • Round braid – stacks better on spool and resists “dig-in”
  • Smooth braid – handles better than ordinary braids
  • Incredible strength – PE Fibers are 3-4x stronger than mono
  • The first radial braid - an axial core within a braid… round, smooth strong
  • Optimised for spinning reels
Colours:
Crystal
Breaking strain and equivalent mono diameter:
2lb (.5lb Mono), 3lb (.75lb Mono), 4lb (1lb Mono), 6lb (2lb Mono), 8lb (3lb Mono), 10lb (4lb Mono), 14lb (6lb Mono), 20lb (8lb Mono)