fishing charters on Lake St.Clair in Detroit and Canada

frank piku

captain Frank
<TABLE style="border-spacing: 0px" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD><!-- Begin Description --><TABLE style="border-spacing: 0px" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD><!-- Begin Description -->50% off for a limited time only FISHING CHARTERS ON LAKE ST. CLAIR IN MICHIGAN AND CANADA. This offer is for my regular anglers and new ones too!!!!
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Lets go fishing starting the beginning of
June thru Nov. on Lake St. Clair out of the Clinton River in Harrison Township Michigan.

“Golden Streaker” will be in Detroit ready to fish starting the 1<SUP>st</SUP> of June returning from Key West , Florida.
<o:p></o:p>
Now book a fishing charter at a 50% off savings. THAT RIGHT YOU CAN SAVE 50% off my regular charter fee if you book now for any date thru Nov. 2009. except Sundays
My regular charter fee is $895 for up to 4 anglers. Now as an introductory offer, you can bring your friends and lets go fishing for only $450 for up to 4 anglers for a fishing charter. Add $100 for a 5<SUP>th</SUP> angler and $100 for a 6<SUP>th</SUP> angler, maximum anglers of 6.
If you are a solo or just 2 of you the fee would be $125 each and I would add 2 other anglers to the trip to make this a split charter. This is a limited time offer to get my bookings started for the summer season. Don’t wait!!!! sign up now even if we need to select the date later.
Fish for Smallmouth Bass, Perch, Walleyes , Pike, and Muskies. I grew up on this fantastic lake and have many secret spots to catch fish at.
Fishing aboard my Jaguar 35’ catamaran is a real treat . This Cat doesn’t pound or rock and roll, no one gets seasick on it either. I fish all days except--- No Sundays.
Visit my web site captainfranksfishingcharters.com and call me for a date 305 509 1547 Captain Frank
Includes all tackle, all you need is fishing license, baits, sandwiches and soft drinks. I fish both Michigan waters and Canadian waters.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>