Fishing Opener Bloopers

bigbassc

Hey Guys,
Walleye opener is around the corner here in MN and the last 2 weeks on the river has made me decide to figure out how to document any and all mishaps that can occur that don't result in death or dismemberment... kind of like a company safety video you have to watch every year at work.
Silly stuff happens when you take the few months off for hard water here. You get your boat hung on the last slat of the boat ramp because you don't consider the water level. That is stuff that happens to an experienced boater. We all see worse from the novice and hacks that show up and bring everything to a standstill.
Then crazier stuff happens on the water like finding that river backwaters change and make sandbars you have to push off of and your partner trying to cast and tossing his whole rod and reel in the drink
(his favorite high dollar bragging rig mind you). The kooky bottom dragging rig built from stuff in the tackle box then finding you were right that the lure hit the shore and you wasted 40 minutes dragging for the rod. All we had to do was pick up the line.
We caught fish including the biggest walleye I ever caught (31 inches) and nothing got broken (except a rod tip) and no one got hurt so it makes it a good 2 days on the river practicing for a club tourney.
Anyone have any adventures? I may take a video camera and make a Bill Dance style blooper reel.