Funny Fishing Movie

Eesctom

BBM Current Events Admiral
I got some free time here at work so figured I'd try and start a fun thread.

I was sitting out on the patio last night drinking a beer and thinking how fun it would be to make a funny fishing movie. I figured with all the crazy stuff that can happen between boat launches, recovery driving and fishing, that you could probably fill at least two hours of a movie with some pretty good stuff. they tried to make one with Joe Pesci and Danny Glover but it was really bad. I figured we could do better.

So I was thinking the story line would start out with Francis (played by Will Farrell) graduating from college and not being able to hold a job. His parents threaten to cut him off unless he finds a gainful employment. While he is sitting at a bar with his friend Zeke he catches some of the BASS Tournament on the TV. He sees Kevin Van Damm hoisting up the trophy and then he sees the check for the winnings. He asks the bartender if these guys really make that much. The bartender tells him "Yeah and the sponsors pay them quite a bit as well." Well Francis figures he can use the last of his savings to buy a boat and try to make a living being a tournament angler. After all, how hard could it be.

So he empties his savings account and heads down to the local boat dealer.

At this point you guys can start adding the funny storyline in starting with his trip to the boat dealer and going from there. Feel free to use actual events, made up events or anything funny you think would happen at a particular point in the movie. We can add little funny bits chronologically and end up with a helluva funny story.