Boat
2007 Triton Tr 186..Alumacraft 146 NCS
Got to try one of these..

Review by Wired2Fish
  • T-H Marine G-Force ELIMINATOR for Minn Kota in Red
    Jun 24, 2015 | 09:54 am
    T-H Marine G-Force Eliminator Tackle Review

Terry BrownEditor
    T-H Marine G-ForceELIMINATOR Prop Nutthe first time. So much so it caused me to question if the trolling motor was running the first time I dropped it in the water. The sounds I guess I was used to hearing were gone and the stealth had just gotten stealthier.

A quiet trolling motor is a big plus on spooky, shallow-water fish, and the Fortrex in concert with the Eliminator Prop Nut “eliminated” a variable I didn’t even know existed.

Designed to lessen trolling motor prop noise and vibration, the Eliminator stabilizes with a larger contact point to make it deafly quiet. Although great care is taken by Minn Kota on their trolling motor props during manufacturing, they are made of plastic and can be less than perfect. They also flex after repeated pressure of pulling a heavy boat. The Eliminator takes out that small degree of variability and locks it in making the prop and motor seem as a single unit.

The side benefit to the conical shape with cooling ports is it pulls heat away from the motor and actually should lengthen the life of the trolling motor as a result. Both the trolling motor and the batteries become more efficient, and it gives the batteries extra life too.

The benefits of the G-Force ELIMINATOR include:
    • Easy to install-no tools needed
    • Less wear and tear on trolling motor and batteries
    • Reasonably priced at $44.99
    • Durable-built from 6061 grade Billet Aluminum with anodized paint process.
    • Comes in multiple colors
    • Gives the trolling motor and prop a single unit feel

The secret to the Eliminator is a specific durometer O-ring that dampens the sound but also secures the nut when tightened. It actually absorbs some of the noise. A snug fit when hand-tightened seems to make the whole foot of the trolling motor even more solid.

A side benefit I have noticed too is the wash created by the prop now pushes even more water and weeds away from the prop in a cyclone fashion behind it. It seems the cone design of the Eliminator increases the efficiency of the prop.

It is easy to install and takes no tools once the original nut and washer are removed and makes it easy to check behind the prop for line and debris too.

Besides its functionality is makes the prop more eye appealing too. It is available in 4 colors; black, blue, red and silver and if you are like me it has to complement both the boat and truck color schemes. Just about everyone who walks up to my boat comments on it, and since I put one on several months ago, I have seen more and more of them at my local tournaments too. I recommend them.