How I Met Big Bass(Kevin)

It was 2002 and I was in Eagle Rock, MO. picking up my boat I just bought. I stopped at a ramp on the other side of Table Rock and my partner was backing me in when I saw two guys doing the same. We spoke briefly and went our separate ways. Several months later while searching online at work I came across a new site where I joined and I was the second member. it was Bass Boat Magazine. I got an email from Kevin asking me to be a moderator and I accepted immediately. I then wrote my own articles and Kevin and I got to be pretty good friends.
One day I posted pictures of my boat and Kevin called me immediately. He said dude, I know that boat were you ever at Table Rock in 2002? I said yes and it hit me immediately. He was the one I talked to at the ramp that day when I was testing my boat!!!! What a small world!!!!
Years have went by now and Kevin and I have been through it all. He has helped me through the loss of my dad, the loss of my 16 year old step-son and everything you could imagine.
This is what Bass Boat Magazine is all about. Meeting friends and fishing buddies. Sharing stories and life experiences. I hope you all get the same experience out of our site that I did and Kevin....... Thanks buddy for everything, especially our friendship!!!