Javelin 379SE Jackplate help...

Patty

Hi guys, I have a 1996 Javelin 379se with a 1996 evinrude 150hp on it... i recently Added a TH marine Pro-hijacker 6" set back jackplate... The prop is a 24" raker... My WOT rpms are between 5200 and 5600 depending on the height... and my water PSI is roughly 20-28psi...I'm having trouble finding the sweet spot... Before the jack plate the boat would run 60-62mph (gps) pretty consitantly...Now with the jack plate i'm lucky to get 60 out of it... My hole shot has improved Dramatically but i'm not seeing the top end i've been looking for... Right now i'm 3.75-4" below the pad which i feel is low... I've brought it up until My rpms increased and my speed decreased and lowerd it about 1/8"... I should add that The prop was repaired and i'm gettig the original 14 1/2X 24" SS repaired (i'm not sure the brand) and i still have to try it out... Also I never used to lose top end speed with two in the boat and since the jack plate i lose about 3-5mph no matter the setting... Any thoughts advice or help on this would be greatly appreiciated!!!