Kentucky or Tennessee bound soon?!?

Well, it's getting closer to the time to leave Rhinelander. We've decided that June 29 is my last guide job, and we want to be in Kentucky or Tennessee the first week or so of July.

We've pretty much decided that there are three towns in each state that we need to investigate more before we buy a house. So we're going to rent for three to six months and check out all the areas, and perhaps find something totally different while we're investigating.

The towns we're looking at (but not limited to) moving to are:

Cookeville, Clarksville and Paris Tennessee - Campbellsville, Eddyville, Monticello Kentucky

My criteria for a home (to rent) is:

Has to be within 20/30 minutes of decent fishing water.

Has to be the same distance to a hospital (stupid heart condition)

Would prefer to live in the country, but small town living would be all right too.

No apartments (unless I absolutely cannot find anything else)

Two bedrooms/1 bath min., a duplex or even a newer mobile home would suffice as long as the mobile isn't in a park!

It could be a rent/option to buy place, then I might not have to move again soon.

Gotta have room to park my boat and two vehicles.

The wife has two neutered/declawed indoor cats that she refuses to part with, so the place has to be pet-friendly.

So, if anyone knows someone in the real estate/property management business, or sees a decent house to rent in their area, please drop me a line.
--
Steve